Tax Return Preparer (RTRP)
Finally, the opportunity to work for yourself as a Tax Professional without the worries or cost of opening up your own office or purchasing a large chain franchise!
Currently, we’re opening four (4) new locations and have twenty (60) openings for a seasonal role as a Registered Tax Return Preparer. Candidates will be tasked with preparing income tax return forms for our clients. No marketing to clients needed. We have 1000′s of leads. You will supervise a team of Tax Agents who will collect client information then pass it on to the preparer to process. You will be recognized as the face and personality of our organization.
Join FAST CA$H, and learn why we are the #1 Tax Agency dedicated to expanding our presences in the Tax Service Industry. Our clients consist of individuals looking to file their tax returns with a professional company. We are dedicated to finding the right individuals with the passion for excellence and desire for success!
Typical job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling to meet with potential clients
- Review financial records
- Determine forms needed to prepare returns
- Provide expert tax advice
- Tax software (Crosslink) at NO COST
- Time management
- Order processing
- Record keeping
- Client service
New Registered Tax Return Preparers are thoroughly trained on how our services work and how to effectively convey the benefits to prospective clients.
Hours of work
The hours of work are flexible. Most tax preparers find that they can maximize their earning potential by following our proven marketing process. Our system requires processing as many returns as possible. We have numerous Tax Agents explaining our service and collecting tax documents from as many potential clients as possible throughout each week. During Tax Season, we are open 7 days per week including Saturday and Sunday rotation.
*NOTE: THIS OPPORTUNITY IS GEARED TOWARDS THOSE PAID AT AN HOURLY RATE WHO WANT A CHANCE TO EARN MORE*
Unlimited!!! We believe we offer the best service on the market. Our clients decide to utilize our service after hearing its many benefits. Our Tax Agents drive business through the door, because that is how they get paid. Your earning potential is only limited by the number of returns you can file accurately.
Registered Tax Return Preparers are paid weekly for commissions earned along with bonus opportunities. As a preparer, it is a realistic expectation to earn up to $3000+ per week working full time. This is an opportunity for motivated and dedicated individuals to make a very good income during the upcoming tax season. Our average tax preparer could make up to $20,000+ during the tax season !!!
The Tax Preparers is a junior management level position. While Tax Preparers can earn a substantial income, we encourage those interested in a long term career to consider our planned advancement program and move into a Branch Manager position as quickly as possible. Your recruiter will cover advancement opportunities during your interview and in further detail in your orientation meeting.
The very nature of the work performed by our Tax Preparers requires an ongoing commitment to excellence. To show our appreciation for all of your efforts, we are always looking for ways to reward your performance.
Some of these awards include:
- All expense paid incentive vacation to a popular tourist destinations
- Prizes – including cars, jet skis, jewelry, popular electronics, televisions, mobile devices, etc.
- Public recognition
- Achievement awards such as plaques, trophies, certificates, and pendants
- College scholarships
- And much more
Prior experience is required, we have found that successful candidates typically possess the following characteristics.
- Bilingual a PLUS
- Positive attitude
- We will assist you in obtaining a PTIN.
- Useful to have own Clients but not required.
- Knowledge of Tax industry and ability to research IRS and state publications, regulations, and GAAP publications.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years experience preparing federal and state returns for individual (1040)
- Must be able to interview client to obtain additional information on taxable income and deductible expenses and allowances.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to learn
- Desire to earn an above average income
- Willing to work hard
- Works well with others
- Neatness in appearance
- Looking for advancement opportunities
What to do next
If you’re determined to discover your true potential and live a life full of exciting opportunities, then fill out the interview request form on this page and our Recruiting Director will contact you to schedule an interview.